Author Topic: UGG Boots NEW 2012 The Ways of Choosing UGG Boots  (Read 313 times)

2014peuterey

• View Profile
UGG Boots NEW 2012 The Ways of Choosing UGG Boots
« on: November 23, 2013, 04:21:20 am »
The Ways of Choosing UGG Boots
The weather is growing cold, and it is time ugg classic short black size 6 to package sandals and shoes. After two seasons of waiting,UGG Boots NEW 2012, it is the season to wear me, UGG boots! UGG boots is not just for winter. Do not think UGG boots can only play its role in winter. If people are good at choosing and mixing, from the early autumn, I can help my pretty master to be shiny!
How to choose UGG ankle boots? Slightly higher than the ankle, the flat ankle boots are beautiful and practical. But it is not suitable for relatively short legs girls. If you like, you can wear the same color pants or socks to match the boots,UGG Boots Schweiz, avoiding your legs look shorter. Those lower than ankles are simple and elegant, especially suitable for dressing in working occasions. If you are going to attend a dinner or party, then you can choose some women's classic short chestnut different styles to match.
How to match with UGG Knee Length Boots? Knee high boots are very suitable to go with a dress,UGG Boots Kids, but pay special attention to the length of the dress. If you have very beautiful knees, you can choose a dress that is around your knees or a few centimeters above your knees. While if your knees do not look that pretty,UGG, then you can choose a skirt which can cover your knees, but please note the skirt rim should be closed to thinnest part of your legs.
Are you suitable to wear UGG snow boots? In the recent couple of years,Ugg Neue 2013 Boots, boots are a big fashion element in winter. A lot of girls like to wear UGG boots. However, it is not an easy job to wear UGG boots beautifully.相关的主题文章/Original Link:

http://sminkoutlet.com/etano/profile.php?uid=1

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter